✔ Lightweight and easy to transport
✔ Versatile applications and sizes
- Excellent insulation properties that enable passive cooling over longer periods of time using ice packs/cooling pads.
- Light weight and easy to handle.
- Shatterproof material to protect fragile products.
- Styrofoam boxes offer better insulation compared to many other materials such as plastic or cardboard
- They are lighter and easier to transport than other types of containers and also offer excellent protection for your products.
- Styrofoam boxes can be cleaned with warm water. Use a little bit of soap if necessary.
- Before using it again, make sure the box is completely dry, clean and free of contamination.
- Styrofoam boxes should be sealed as well as possible to minimize heat exchange
- Use ice packs or cooling pads in the box to achieve the desired cooling performance.
- Delicate foods such as raw meat or fish as well as perishable dairy products are ideal for transport in Styrofoam boxes.
- Cool food down before transport and, if necessary, use additional ice packs or cooling pads.
- Size and Capacity: Choose a Styrofoam box that matches the size and capacity that best suits your needs.
- Consider how much food, drinks (or other products) you want to transport. Also take space for ice packs or cooling pads into account.